Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program 2021 for Graduate Students (Batch 2)
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Applications are open for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program 2021. The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- Work in a major international development organization;
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
ADB evaluates applications based on:
- eligibility requirements
- relevance of academic study and work experience
- the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
Candidates apply through ACES, prepare their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
For more information, visit Asian Development Bank.