People For Peat (PFP) Business Hub Accelerator Program 2021 [ASEAN Countries only]
Deadline: May 21, 2021
Applications are open for the People For Peat (PFP) Business Hub Accelerator Program 2021. Aimed to optimise innovative solutions in business, finance, and peat management, successful cohort applicants will go through a 9-month program alongside fellow cohort members from across ASEAN (excluding Brunei & Singapore) assisted by peatland industry experts.
- 9-month long accelerator program assisted by country-specific peatland consultants.
- Business mentorship and technical assistance from a Panel of Experts made up of industry experts.
- Project visibility to gain regional and global market access.
- Partnership and collaboration with non-state actor peatland network across ASEAN.
- Access to capital from the PFP financial ecosystem.
- Multi-stage link to investors for detailed project funding alignment.
- Peat-related businesses in ASEAN (private sector, CSOs, NGOs, smallholder farmers & co-operatives, research and trade organisations; excluding Brunei & Singapore) that hope to improve their environmental, financial, and/or social impact(s) are encouraged to apply.
- Relevance to improving peatland management
- Realistic financial plan & business models – preference for post-revenue enterprises
- Prioritised themes:
- Peat protection and/or restoration
- Improving SME capacities & community livelihoods
- Economically viable & investible peat projects
- Clearly-defined needs for business support & technical assistance
- Impact measurements:
- Peat protection
- Social inclusion & empowerment
- Economic productivity
- Local stakeholder buy-in
- Organizational strength
- Focus on under supported geographical areas
Not sure if your business is eligible? Use the self-assessment tool to find out.
For more information, visit PFP Business Hub Accelerator.