Deadline: June 27, 2021
Applications for the Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2021 are now open. The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a three-phase team competition designed to offer participating Masters, MBA or PhD students the opportunity to work directly with multinational corporations to provide real world solutions to existing corporate challenges.
- Phase 1 – Qualification: By solving a generic case study your team will get the chance to compete for proceeding to Phase 2. Zurich will recognize and reward teams based on business relevance, applicability and creativity of the team’s solution. Other selection criteria are the quality of layout and design of the submission, and presentation skills.
- Phase 2 – Collaboration: The top teams will collaborate with a selected Zurich multinational corporate customer to provide a solution for a real-world corporate challenge.
- Phase 3 – Finalization: The winning team will be invited to and present at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022 and receive a cash prize of CHF 5,000.
- Be invited to and present at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022.
- Cash prize of CHF 5,000.
- Work with Zurich and selected multinational customers, such as CBRE, Mars and Nestlé, on current corporate challenges
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000 for the winning team, CHF 2’000 for the runner-up
- Earn a certificate highlighting your achievements
- Open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
This is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members. Be sure to complete your team’s registration and enter the Challenge.
For more information, visit Zurich Enterprise Challenge.