The Dorcas Cancer Foundation Research Grant 2021 (up to ₦1,000,000)
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Applications are open for the Dorcas Cancer Foundation Research Grant 2021. The Dorcas Research Grant is an initiative of The Dorcas Cancer Foundation created to encourage childhood cancer research in Nigeria. This is a yearly grant that will be open to the public every year.
The Dorcas Cancer Foundation is a national non-profit organisation that was founded to bring together and support children and young persons suffering from cancer in Nigeria, as well as their families. They are dedicated to improving childhood cancer Research, ensuring Early Detection, and Accurate Diagnoses, and enabling Prompt and Proper Treatment of childhood cancer. They work closely with doctors, patients, and families to ensure that no family has to go through childhood cancer alone.
- A total of ₦1,000,000 is awarded to successful candidate.
- Open to all health care professionals, students, support/allied health care professionals, non-health care workers studying or working in the health care sector.
- The core area must cover pediatric cancer;
- Research must be carried out in Nigeria;
- Must include a Nigerian in the team;
- Multidisciplinary collaboration is encouraged.
Applications should be submitted online. The deadline for application is December 31, 2021.
For more information, visit TDCF.