Startup Kai Pitch Competition 2022 for Nigerian Ventures ($5,000 in prizes)
Deadline: November 28, 2021
Do you want to reach millions of people with your business solution? Do you have a working minimum viable product (MVP)? Do you want to connect with a global team of supporters and gain access to funding? Apply now for the Startup Kai Pitch Competition 2022.
The mission of this pitch competition is to identify, spotlight, connect, reward and give support to the featured scalable startups whose business solutions have the potential to reshape Africa.
At Startup Kai, they aim to create a structural platform required to promote the economic development of Nigeria, and Africa at large. They believe the most efficient and effective means of achieving this goal is to identify, train, invest and connect scalable startups whose solutions are potentially iconic in achieving the same goal, giving them the leverage that ensures they ultimately become unicorns that are easily identified globally.
The top 5 teams will receive a cash prize to help you bring your dreams to life! The best teams will have traction, a focus on helping others and a clear go-to-market strategy.
- First Place: The grand prize is $2,000 plus an opportunity to pitch investors and gain access into the Startup Kai training program (estimated value ~$100).
- Second Place: The next team will receive $1,500 in prize money and a scholarship into the Startup Kai training program (estimated value ~$100)
- Third Place: The third best team will receive $1000 plus a scholarship into the Startup Kai training and mentorship program (estimated value ~ $100).
- In addition to the prizes above, the fourth and fifth place teams will receive a $300 and $200 cash prize, respectively.
- Open to high growth ventures looking to improve the lives of millions of people with their solution.
- Ventures should be based in Nigeria.
The pitch competition is scheduled to progress through the following stages:
- Application Deadline November 28 at 11:59pm
- Applications screening and shortlisting November 29 to December 5
- Successful applicants are contacted by December 6
- 5-days bootcamp from December 13 to December 17
- Pitch Competition + Award ceremony – January 15, 2022
For more information, visit Startup Kai Pitch Competition.