Call for Startups to Pitch Live at the 2022 Africa Startup Summit in Nairobi
Deadline: January 30, 2022
Looking for funding, or the right partner to help your venture scale? Want to showcase your solution to the top investors, corporates, innovators and advisors in Africa and beyond? Applications are open to African tech start-ups hoping to pitch live on stage at the Africa Startup Summit 2022 in Nairobi.
The Africa Startup Summit is part of the fourth edition of the Africa Tech Summit which will take place in Nairobi from February 23-24, 2022 bringing together tech industry leaders from across the region. The two-day event will continue to showcase Africa’s rapidly moving startup ecosystem and entrepreneurial talent while bringing together tech leaders from the African ecosystem and international players.
- Ten startups will be selected to present their companies solution and overall ask on stage to an audience of 500+ leaders in the African tech ecosystem that include investors, corporates, accelerators, and media.
- Startups must be African (have at least one African co-founder or headquartered in Africa);
- Less than five years old;
- Have at least a MVP ideally with existing traction;
- Have raised less than $1 million in external funding; and have a current “ask”;
- Startups must be able to attend the Summit in Nairobi in person.
Applications are open, until January 30, with applications to be reviewed on a rolling basis.
For more information, visit Africa Startup Summit.