L’Oreal African Hair and Skin Research Grant 2021/2022 (up to €20,000)
Deadline: February 4, 2022
Applications for the L’Oreal African Hair and Skin Research Grant 2021/2022 are now open. L’Oréal has long been committed to a better understanding of the characteristics of skin and hair in Africa. In line with this vision, L’Oréal Medical Directorate created the L’Oréal African Hair and Skin Research Grant in 2013. It is aimed at clinical, basic and molecular researchers studying hair and skin physiology.
The grant winner will also gain visibility and a network of scientists to tailor and guide their research thus opening the door for future opportunities. In addition, all applicants will receive personalised feedback on submitted research proposal from the selected panel of African and international experts of African hair and skin.
- One successful investigator will be awarded the grand prize up to €20,000 for a one-year project.
- The grant is opened to certified dermatologists, epidemiologists and scientists in Africa.
- French and English applications are accepted.
You can submit your completed typed application on the membership platform by February 4, 2022 at 23.59.
- Click here to download the English application form
- Click here to download the French application form
For more information, visit L’Oreal Grant.