Idea Hatch (iHatch) Startup Incubation Program 2022 [Nigeria Only]
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Applications are open for the Idea Hatch (iHatch) Startup Incubation Program 2022. Idea Hatch (iHatch) is a 5-month free intensive incubation program organized by the National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR) in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
The program was created to refine the business model of Nigerian entrepreneurs through a series of mentoring, lectures, and bootcamps to develop scalable business models in Nigeria.
The objectives of the program are:
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
- Free offline/online interactive training
- Free co-working space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy.
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria.
- Participants ust be at least 18 years old.
- All sectors are eligible (e.g. Agritech, fintech, healthtech, etc.).
The deadline for applicatin is January 31, 2022. LLate applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit iHatch.