International Green Gown Awards 2022
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Applications are open for the International Green Gown Awards 2022. In partnership with and endorsed by the UN Environment Program (UNEP), they are looking for inspirational sustainability leaders.
Recognising exceptional sustainability initiatives being undertaken by the world’s universities and colleges, the International Green Gown Awards set the bar and put every learning institution at the heart of delivering the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The International Green Gown Awards are in partnership with the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), L’Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF) and International Association of Universities (IAU).
The categories are:
- 2030 Climate Action
- Benefitting Society
- Creating Impact
- Student Engagement
- Next Generation Learning and Skills
- Sustainability Institution of the Year
Applying for an International Green Gown Award will not only motivate your team, management and students but it will inspire others in the sector to do more and opens the doors to new opportunities:
- Acknowledging your team’s efforts – engage your staff and students
- Raising your profile and showcase your sustainability excellence via events, case studies and videos
- Helping to gain recognition from senior management
- Obtaining regional and international recognition
- Joining a network of exceptional institutions with year-long promotion for your institution
Winning an International Green Gown Award will bring huge awareness and positive press to not only your institution as a whole but also to the profile of sustainability within it.
- Open to any university or college across the world.
- There is no limit on the number of applications or categories each institution can enter.
Send your submission, by email, to [email protected] by 12 noon GMT on 31 March 2022. You must also send your institution logo and a photograph of your project (in high resolution, print quality – a minimum of 300dpi).
For more information, visit IGGA.