UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass for the Arab Region 2022
Deadline: March 6, 2022
Applications are open for the UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass for the Arab Region 2022. The rapid spread of digital technologies in the Arab region is creating many business opportunities. Yet, women entrepreneurs still face obstacles to grow their businesses.
To help address this challenge, the eTrade for Women initiative, led by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), will host its first Masterclass for women digital entrepreneurs from the Arab region. The Masterclass is organized in partnership with Mona Ataya, Founder and CEO of Mumzworld, and eTrade for Women Advocate. If you are a woman entrepreneur leading a digital business in the region, this Masterclass is for you!
All sessions will be delivered by renowned business leaders and experts in their ﬁelds.
The Masterclass will combine :
- Inspirational talks
- Learning sessions
- Policy dialogues
- Networking opportunities
- You are a woman and you are the founder/co-founder of your business;
- You have a track record of 2 to 5 years in this role;
- New technologies and digital tools are at the heart of your business model and operations;
- You are based in one of the following countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- You want to make a difference and impact your ecosystem.
Do you meet all the criteria above? Join them and take a dive into the digital transformation!
For more information, visit UNCTAD.