Deadline: June 19, 2022
Are you an ambitious creative entrepreneur who is motivated to build your business skills to create sustainable growth? Somerset House is looking for 15 Black-led creative businesses that are embracing innovation, pushing boundaries and making an impact to apply for the Black Business Incubator Program 2022.
This twelve-month programme provides a combination of co-working and project space as part of Somerset House’s extensive creative community. BBI Members will also benefit from mentorship and interactive masterclasses led by leading professionals in the creative industries.
The programme builds on the success of Mentor Black Business, combined with Somerset House’s creative ecosystem and networks. The Black Business Incubator is part of Somerset House’s wider Anti-Racism Pledge.
Over a 12-month period this free programme will provide 15 creatives business with:
- Access to 6-month mentorship from industry specialists.
- Access to personal and professional development through monthly skill-building events and masterclasses.
- Access to 6 months free co-working space (with subsidised rates for second six months) and bookable meeting space at Somerset House.
- Access to business opportunities through the wider Somerset House resident community.
They welcome you to apply if you:
- Identify as Black or Mixed-race, and are based in the UK;
- Have launched a product or services business within the UK that is less than 3 years old;
- Operate within the creative sector: this includes fashion, film, media, design, photography, gaming, marketing and advertising;
- Are motivated to gain skills and knowledge to help you grow a profitable and sustainable business;
- Are passionate about building your network and engaging in a 6-month mentor relationship;
- Are of any age.
Applications for the third cohort are now open, the deadline for applications is Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 17.00.
For more information, visit Black Business Incubator.