Apply for the gener8tor Reno-Tahoe Accelerator Program 2022 ($100K in funding)
Deadline: July 10, 2022
Applications for the gener8tor Reno-Tahoe Accelerator Program 2022 are now open. Join the gener8tor Reno-Tahoe investment-for-equity accelerator for a 12-week in person, concierge experience for high-growth startups. Each startup receives a cash investment of $100K and access to gener8tor’s global network of mentors and investors.
Reno-Tahoe is one of the fastest-growing regions in the U.S. with a booming culture of creativity and innovation. And they have never lost touch with their unapologetically gritty pioneering spirit. Forward-thinking companies such as Tesla and Patagonia call the area home, along with other innovative startups spearheading the next wave of growth. With the Desert Research Institute and the University of Nevada, Reno, there are scientists, engineers, and business leaders evolving areas in ClimateTech, FinTech, and BioTech as examples. Lake Tahoe, the jewel of the area, is a world-class resort destination and it also has some of the country’s biggest investors.
Selected team will receive a variety of benefits provided by the program partners:
- Twelve weeks of in person individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings.
- Introductions to 100+ mentors including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Weekly cohort programming featuring topics including understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors.
- $100K of guaranteed funding. $20K in exchange for 6% common stock equity plus $80K of guaranteed follow-on capital into your current round (if raising) or via uncapped convertible bridge note to be converted into your next round (if not currently raising).
- Opportunity to build relationships within the cohort of five companies, and the community of gener8tor alumni.
- $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Curated pitches to their network of investors to help you raise follow-on capital.
- Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world. This is an industry-agnostic and business model-agnostic program.
- They accept all types of startups across all industries and business models.
For more information, visit gener8tor Reno-Tahoe Accelerator.