Deadline: September 5, 2022
Applications are invited for the Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022. The Creative Business Cup is much more than just a competition – it is a global year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, helping them grow their business ideas, connecting them to investors and the global markets, and strengthening their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
The Creative Business Cup provides an opportunity to get exposure and to meet industry partners and investors. They focus on the creative industry because creative industries contribute significantly to economic growth and employment worldwide. It also helps develop new and innovative solutions to challenges faced by traditional industries through cross-sector innovation, thereby creating a more dynamic and competitive society. The purpose of CBC Nigeria is to empower not only the participating startups but the creative startup community throughout Nigeria.
- Stand a chance to win 1 million naira
- Take part in an Accelerator programme
- 5-day enterprise Bootcamp
- Get mentoring from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Be between 18 – 35 age
- Be an entrepreneur from the creative sector
- Show creativity and innovation
- Have an idea with business potential
- Leisure Activities
- Film, Video & Photography
- Software, computer games & electronic publishing (for creative industries)
- Toys & Games
- 3D printing maker
- Craft & Artisan
- Experiences technologies
For more information, visit Creative Business Cup Nigeria.