Google Developers Women Techmakers Ambassador Program 2022
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Applications for the Google Developers Women Techmakers Ambassador Program 2022 are now open. Women Techmakers Ambassadors are leaders around the world who are passionate about empowering their communities through organizing events, public speaking, creating content, and mentoring. With access to a global community and exclusive resources, Ambassadors are helping build a world where all women can thrive in tech.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program supports women in technology who are looking to create impact and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll engage with your community by participating in one or more leadership activities on a quarterly basis. Ambassadors receive support from Google and the larger Ambassador community.
Ambassador responsibilities include:
- Perform any of the following activities in your tech community at least once every 3 months: organize events, speak at an event, create resources, mentor others
- Participate in program benefits including networking events, community building, and development sessions
- Adhere to program guidelines
- Commit to the mission to build a world where all women can thrive in tech!
- Network: Connect with 1000+ Ambassadors worldwide who are equally passionate about technology and creating a more diverse and inclusive industry workspaces.
- Lead: Play an active role in your tech community through organizing events, speaking, creating content, or mentoring, with support from Google.
- Learn: Receive exclusive access to Google-led talks and workshops on topics like developing your leadership skills and going deep on Google technologies groups.
- Shine: Be recognized for your impactful work in the community by the global Women Techmakers team.
Ambassador applicants must be:
- 18 years old or older;
- Active leaders in your tech community with at least 1 year of experience organizing events, speaking at events, creating resources like blogs or videos and/or mentoring others;
- Interested in further skill development, with a genuine interest in Google technologies;
- Willing to actively participate in the program and commit time to executing any of the community activities above throughout the year (~10 hours/quarter minimum commitment).
- Check that you meet the Ambassador qualifications above
- Review the Terms & Conditions
- Apply on the WTM Advocu site before October 31, 2022
- All applicants will be notified about their application after November 15, 2022
For more information, visit Women Techmakers Ambassador.