Deadline: July 30, 2023
Applications are open for the Low Carbon Earth Accelerator 2023. The Asia Pacific Low Carbon Lifestyle Accelerator, launched by UNEP with Massive Earth Foundation supports startups that make sustainable goods and services more readily available. From low carbon mobility options to products that reduce plastic waste, to solutions that reduce the carbon footprints of our lifestyles.
Asia is a dynamic hub for innovation and startups. The high profile of marine litter, and climate change has sparked interest among consumers to adopt more sustainable lifestyles. The vision is to create a prosperous, but not wasteful society, and an economy that is self-sustaining. Individual efforts may seem like drops in the ocean. However, the impacts from the positive changes from these efforts in lifestyles and consumption patterns by millions of people will make significant contributions towards a more sustainable Earth.
Low Carbon Earth Accelerator 2023 focuses on 5 sectors:
- Renewable Energy
By participating in the program, startups will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with established corporations, leading technology firms, and industry mentors.
- Receive comprehensive support, including strategic mentoring, incubation and leadership coaching at every stage of growth.
- Gain access to new markets and receive assistance in fundraising endeavours.
- During the culmination of this program, the startup finalists will be given the opportunity to pitch their startups at COP28 in Dubai where over 80,000 delegates, including over 140 heads of state and government leaders would participate.
- Open to startups working towards climate tech & pollution reduction technologies in Microplastics, Agriculture, Textiles, cooling and Renewable Energy.
- Startups should be based and operate in the Asia Pacific Region.
Apply now to discover powerful synergy possibilities between hand-picked startups and experienced investors.
For more information, visit Low Carbon Earth Accelerator.