Deadline: March 15, 2024
Applications are open for the Foodtech Innovation Awards 2024. The Foodtech Innovation Awards 2024 recognizes the most innovative proposals that offer a disruptive approach to Customer Experience or Management. Innovative business models or technology that can make a change in the food sector.
The organisers believe that the food industry is booming and while online reviews are great, it always helps to have some recognition from a credible, third-party source. Additionally, as food lovers, they wish to recognize those organizations that are shaping the industry and promote them to their 100,000 strong readerships and media. Their goal is to provide the very best tips on food to their discerning followers and subscribers too. This way, they intend to bring out the best in the food industry and highlight it for the world to see.
The proposals that will be considered to participate in the Awards must be in the framework of the following categories:
- The most innovative solution on digitalization Award for the food and beverage industry
- Best Sustainability Project
- Healthy Food
- The Best Automation and Robotics solution for the food value chain
- The best innovation Project for the Packaging industry
- The most innovative Startup
- Spanish startup with the greatest international projection
The FoodTech Innovation Awards will grant the finalists with the following prizes:
- A single invitation to attend the Awards for all the finalists of each category.
- A trophy recognition of the awarded category.
- Media recognition and dissemination of the award to all Expo Food Tech channels and Media Partners.
- Press release mentioned of the project and distribution to economic and specialized media.
- 5 Premium VIP Passes for the event that will allow you to access the Expo Foodtech Area, the VIP Lounge and attend all the conferences of the Food 4 Future World Summit.
- The FoodTech Innovation Awards are aimed at all companies, universities, vendors, executives, business schools, scholars, researchers, analysts, journalists, start-ups, scale-ups, accelerators, science, tech parks and innovation centers from all over the world.
- All organizations which are identified with this aim are cordially invited to submit their proposals to the Food 4 Future I Expo FoodTech Evaluation Committee.
All submitted proposals will be evaluated by Food 4 Future | Evaluation Committee in terms of the impact achieved within the frame of:
For more information, visit Foodtech Innovation Awards.