Jeanne Sauvé Public Leadership Program 2015-17
Deadline: September 1, 2014
Jeanne Sauvé Foundation is currently accepting applications from bright young thinker-dreamer-doers from a range of disciplines and sectors to take part in the 2015-17 Public Leadership Program. This is a 2 year fellowship in Public Leadership on the theme: Public Leadership For Culturally Diverse Societies.
Participants with backgrounds in advocacy, communications, education, governance, politics, social innovation and other fields related to public leadership are invited to contribute to advancing our understanding of this critical issue through discussion and action.
In addition to developing their leadership skills and pursuing individual initiatives, as part of the common program the 2015-17 Jeanne Sauvé Fellows will be challenged to collectively re-imagine the role of public leadership in supporting social cohesion within culturally diverse societies.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be between 25 and 30 years of age (inclusive) on 15 August 2015
- Have completed at least one university degree
- Possess high oral and written proficiency in English (French language skills are an asset)
- Have at least 3 years of full-time professional experience
- Have a strong record of leadership benefitting a particular community or cause in the public interest
- Do you have what it takes to be a 2015-2017 Jeanne Sauvé Fellow?
YES, if you are passionate about strengthening culturally diverse societies, and if you have a track record that demonstrates:
- A genuine desire to serve the public interest and in the public sphere
- The will and skill to think and act across differences as a public leader
- The ability to work well in an intercultural and international team of your peers, both as a member and a leader
- Sharp critical thinking skills
- An original approach to solving a real-world problem
- A burning curiosity about globally-significant issues and how they connect
- A passion for excellence
For more information, visit Jeanne Sauvé Public Leadership Program.