Deadline: December 30, 2017
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance (HEA) is now accepting applications for the Yale Scholar Program. The Yale Scholar Program is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a two year MBA at the Yale School of Management starting in September 2018.
If you are looking for ways to Magnify your Impact as an entrepreneur in Africa, please consider applying today to join the 11th Class of Harambeans. In partnership with top ranking graduate programs, Harambe awards full scholarships for young African leaders to purse master degrees and hone their entrepreneurial instincts.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Their mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Full-tuition plus fees to attend the MBA program at the Yale School of Management, starting in September 2018
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships –
- Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and Yale School of Management
- December 30, 2017 – Candidates must complete online HEA Application
- January 4, 2018 – Candidates must complete online Yale School of Management Application
- March 31, 2018 – Scholarship recipient will receive notification by March 31, 2017
For more information, visit Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance.