Deadline: July 16, 2021
Applications are open for the African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Masters Fellowship 2021/2022. The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) was established in 1988 as a public not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of economic policy research and training in Africa.
AERC wishes to announce the 2021/2022 Masters scholarships for applicants from Anglophone subSaharan African countries admitted into any of the following AERC Collaborative Masters Program (CMAP) in Economics universities:
- Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- University of Botswana
- University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- University of Cape Coast, Ghana
- University of Ghana, Legon
- University of Nairobi, Kenya
- University of Mauritius
- University of Namibia
- University of Malawi
- University of Zimbabwe
- Makerere University
- Have applied and been admitted to any one of the listed CMAP universities;
- Have attained at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university; and
- Female and applicants from post-conflict and fragile states (especially the AERC Masters Bridge Program alumni class of 2017 and 2018) are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants must submit their applications for admission directly to the respective universities (application procedure can be obtained from the respective university’s website). Upon receipt of an admission letter from a specific university, applicants shall send the following documents to AERC on [email protected] and copy [email protected].
- Application cover letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Evidence of admission at any of the universities listed above; and
- Certified copies of transcripts and certificates.
For more information, visit AERC Masters Fellowships.