Picture the Future of Learning Photo Competition (Win a Trip to Brussels)
Deadline: November 10, 2013
The European Civil Society Platform on Lifelong Learning (EUCIS-LLL) invites submission for the Picture Competition called “Picture the Future of Learning–Unlocking each and everyone’s unique potential”. EUCIS-LLL wants your ideas on the future learning. The purpose is to promote a citizen’s vision of learning at the European level and involve European citizens in thinking about the future of learning.
Share your creativity and send them a picture to get a chance to win an Interrail Global Pass. The 10 best pictures will be exhibited at the European Parliament during the Lifelong Learning Week, 2-6 December 2013.
You can participate in the 3 following categories:
- Learning environments: Learning takes place everyday, everywhere. Where and with whom would you like to learn?
- Learning diversity: The motto of Europe is “united in diversity”. How could we include different learners and take into account different ways of learning?
- Learning Europe: The EU is contributing to our future. How could we live, learn and shape Europe?
- The competition is open to individuals resident or citizen of the European Union on October 1, 2013.
- If a contestant is a minor in his/her country of residence he or she shall have the agreement of his/her parents or legal tutor to participate in the competition in order to agree with the hereby terms and conditions.
- *Participants are invited to present their vision for the future of learning by visual means (photo, image, infographic). Image requirements: JPG format; 300 ppi resolution; minimum size 2500 pixels on the longest side. No date/time stamp, no signature.
- 3 x InterRail Global Pass: 3 winners (1 for each category) will win an InterRail Global Pass!
- Exhibition within the European Parliament: 10 finalists’ pictures will be exhibited within the European Parliament during the Lifelong Learning Week, 2-6 December 2013.
- Invitation to Brussels: A invitation to Brussels to attend the awards’ ceremony that will take place on 3rd of December at the European Parliament.
For more information, click here.