Apply for the 2015 Lemkin Scholarship Program – Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: December 15, 2014
The Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute invites individuals to apply for the 2015 LEMKIN SCHOLARSHIP program for foreign students and PhD candidates. The Armenian Genocide Museum & Institute (AGMI) is a non-profit organization based in Yerevan, Republic of Armenia. The mission of the Museum-Institute is the academic and scientific study, analysis of the problems as well as exhibition of the textual and visual documentation related to the first Genocide of the 20th century.
Raphael Lemkin scholarship is intended to enable foreign students, who specialize in genocide studies, especially in the Armenian Genocide, to visit Armenia for a month to conduct research in local scientific institutions and libraries. The AGMI will provide researchers possibility to carry out their research, including necessary research materials and consultation. Winner of the Scholarship will provide article for International Journal of Armenian Genocide Studies as a result of his or her research within 6 months from the end of visit to Armenia.
- All travel and accommodation expenses related to the nominee will be covered by the AGMI.
- A separate funding will be provided to cover some per diem and research expenses.
- The scholarship is open to foreign students, who specialize in genocide studies, especially in the Armenian Genocide.
- Download an Application form.
- Interested applicants need to sent their applications to [email protected]
- Your application need to include the following:
- CV or resume
- Research proposal (not less than 2 pages)
- List of published works (if any)
- Two letters of reference
- A filled application form
- You can also send your applications sent by post to following address: RA, Yerevan, Memorial complex of Tsitsernakaberd, Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
For more information, visit Armenian Genocide Museum – Institute.