TMCF/Palo Alto Networks Cyber Scholars Program 2022-2023 (up to $10,000)
Deadline: April 4, 2022
Applications for the TMCF/Palo Alto Networks Cyber Scholars Program 2022 are now open. The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and Palo Alto Networks are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs).
Fourteen (14) scholars will be selected to receive a fall need-based scholarship up to $10,000 for 2022-2023 academic school year (which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees).
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or a graduate student at a public or private HBCU during the 2022-2023 academic school year.
- Open to designated majors:
- Business majors
- Stem Majors
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Submitted the 2022-2023 FAFSA to your selected university/college.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
All Applicants Must:
- Answer the following statement (Video) (Maximum of 2 min per question):
- Palo Alto Networks’ mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice. Tell us about your passion and professional aspirations in cybersecurity or STEM.
This application opens February 28, 2022 , and closes April 4, 2022 (NOON PM EST)
For more information, visit Cyber Scholars Program.