Deadline: September 12, 2014
Interested in working for a social business making a positive impact in the world? Yunus & Youth, global organization working online from 20+ countries has opened an exciting position and invites you to apply to join the team. They are looking for exceptional people to help shape the next generation of business. Yunus and Youth is a global network which connects mentors with young people using business to drive social change. They train, equip and connect social business entrepreneurs to scale their impact.
Internship Opportunity – Global Communication Officer
The Communication Intern role offers the opportunity to become the leading force driving the external communication of Yunus&Youth (Y&Y) initiatives reaching a global audience. The role involves interviewing, writing and documenting the stories of change-makers around the world as well as broadcasting the development and growth of Yunus&Youth.
Duration: September 22nd 2014 – January 23th 2015
Lead the external communications area involving:
- Development of blog strategy
- Writing blog posts for Y&Y
- Proof-read and improve the blog posts of internal Y&Y entrepreneurs
- Release the Monthly Newsletter covering the latest updates on Y&Y
- Interview young challengers driving social change globally and document their stories
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Passion for story-telling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Experience with blogs
- Proactive personality
- Work with a fast-growing startup endorsed by Nobel Peace Prize laureate Muhammad Yunus
How to Apply
Send your resumé, a brief cover letter about why you’re interested (keep it short!), and your favorite TED talk/speech/article to [email protected] – along with any example of past written work you’ve done.
For more information, visit Yunus and Youth.